These laminar flow cabins are used for production, weighing, sampling and packaging.
These laminar flow cabins consist of prefilters, fans, HEPA filters (H13/H14), lighting fixtures, electric and automatic control systems, PVC curtains, wheels or parts for hanging from ceiling. Also, day/night set back energy savings, alarm feature for motor failure and emergency shut down available on request with AC control systems.
Laminar Flow provides the highest levels of operator protection from potentially harmful airborne contaminants generated during manual powder handling operations such as weighing, sampling, charging and dispensing.
This unit provides product protection (Class ISO 5) from surrounding area contamination by creating a clean processing zone minimizing cross contamination risk from other products/processes.
Class ISO 5 according to ISO EN 14644-1 (Class l 00 according to Fed. Std. 209 E)
A negative pressure inside the unit prevents the escape of fine powders from the work area towards the external environment.
LF cabins consist of two stage pre-filters, fans, HEPA filters (H 13/H 14), lighting fixtures, electric and automatic control systems, PVC curtains, front legs or parts for hanging from ceiling.
Flexible PVC strip curtains and/or rigid walls increase the protection by separating the working area and external environment between each other.
Airflow is filtered by two stages of pre-filters. Also partially exhausted to create inside negative pressure after HEPA filtration.
Airflow recycled through the HEPA filters to generate the laminar flow.
- Laminar airflow velocity of 0.45m/s ± 20% measured 150 mm from HEPA filter or diffuser face
- Used for production, weighing, sampling and packaging
- Custom filtration systems to suit each application including HEPA filter
- Leakage test with test aerosol according to ISO 14644-3 for HEPA filters
- Optional cooling coil systems for temperature regulations
- In various dimensions and safe working zones
- Test aerosol inlet nozzle
- Fan FlowGrid to reduce noise level
- Safe change filter configurations and internally or externally change available
- cGMP modular design with minimized joints and seams
- Airflow configurations allowing use for powder or solvent applications
- Ceiling or side wall mounted LED lighting, UV lighting available
- Available in a variety of construction materials, including 304/316 stainless steel
- protects the product and the operator
- protects the inner and external environment
- reduces operating and maintanence costs
- saves energy with advanced equipments
LF units are used in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical, cosmetic and food industries for operations such as sampling, weighing, and filling which generate airborne particles; when processes involve hazardous, toxic or hormonal materials or when operators and adjoining areas require protection from exposure to aerosols of the process materials.