Mobile Laminar Air Flow Units are designed for transporting sterile products under ISO Class 5 (Class 100) particle free work area to ensure product integrity.
- Mobile Laminar Flow Unit is made of stainless steel metal that is movable with its wheels. Units are designed for transferring sterile products under Class l 00 conditions according to U.S Federal Standard 209E or ISO Class 5 according to ISO 14644-1
- The ventilation design creates a clean environment inside the working zone with positive pressure that prevents cross contamination risk from surrounding environment of unit.
- The unit has built-in UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) so it can work at power cuts and mobile applications.
- Working zone under positive pressure
- Body structure fully made in stainless steel AISI 304
- Available in various dimensions
- Improved design for better air flow distribution
- High technology AC and EC fans
- Adjustable airflow with variable speed controller
- Constant speed controller available on request
- A horizontal airflow passes along each cage
- Stainless steel solid shelves
- Easily movable to any sides with wheels
- High quality HEPA Filter with gel type gasket
- Replace HEPA filter easily
- PVC transparent doors restrict the opened area
- Built-in UPS (for 30 minutes)
- Magnehelic Manometer for HEPA filter
- Nozzle for supplying test aerosol for DOP (EMERY) Test
- IQ & OQ Documents