Safe Change Filter Housing (USCH) is designed to filtrate particles, aerosols and to protect service staff and the environment against unsanitary conditions which may create toxic situations.
USCH can provide a filter change free of contamination. Each housing is equipped with a fully sealed bag (BIBO) system to protect of people, process and environment. Wide range of particule and chemical filters can be used in the unit.
Special design is available depending on filtration stage and air volume.
Test groove for leak testing of the gasket seal between main filter and housing.
Each USCH has its own filter changing table to change filters easily and safely by one person.
Ulpatek R&D department works on safe, reliable and user friendly configurations. Our approach provides advantages to customer to reduce their total costs, to enhance system performance and to benefit human health.
- Versatile modular system
- Robust and strong construction
- Self-adjusting filter sealing mechanism
- Available in powder-coated or stainless steel material
- Differential manometer connection port for each stage filter
- Single or multiple filter stages with overall filter heights
- Optional aerosol injection and particle measurement connection